Goals to achive





-I published my blog and I had check a list of things of requirements for my blog. 

-I remember my blog address wich is the way for get in it, I have chosen a template for it, then, I have changed the lenguage to English becouse is a bilingual. 

-The blog is categorized by labels diferenced of the page menu and added a favicon and a nice header with a photo that fixs. 

-I have created 3 main stable pages where you can get to the home, to other blogs or some information about me.

-I made 2 articles that includes photos, links and  viedeos with some graphic information.

-I revised the configuration for not allow comments on pages but yes in articles.

-Finally I evalluated my own blog to check that all of it is good and sent it to my tea
cher.

Comments

  1. The blog is very good. It has all the requisites. Rebeca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog, but I think you should include the header image and could not find the labels either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good blog, but i cant see well the header.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment